Full stack Developer
Why a Full-Stack Developer?
The solutions we create are increasingly interconnected and a central node is needed to manage logic and communication. The Full Stack dev takes care of designing the architecture of this key node and creating it, collaborating with the whole team.
We are looking for someone with more than 3 years of experience. Someone passionate, hardworking and talented – an excellent developer, who has already faced similar issues.
Having knowledge of user experience, applying good design principles at work and being able to hold a conversation with designers on the balance between functionality, performance, design and usability will be considered preferential requirements.
These are the essential technical skills required:
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and its paradigms
- Knowledge of RESTful client-server application architectures with data exchange in JSON format
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Relational and object-oriented databases
- Knowledge Promise for Node.js
- React.js with framework Redux / Angular.js / Vue.js
- HTML e CSS
Surely you will have many other questions in your mind, here are the answers to the most important ones:
What benefits will I have?
- Latest generation Apple Mac
- Continuous training
- Free food, coffee and drinks on the farm
- Relocation package for those who do not live in the area (presence is required in our office)
What contract do you offer?
- Fixed-term contract for 12 months, then converted for an indefinite period into CCNL Metalmeccanici
- Award for achieving the corporate objective
- Initial training period
How does the selection process work?
- Best candidates will be selected for a first telephone interview in which to analyze soft skills
- For positive interviews there will be a short code writing test (or show us what you’ve already done!)
- Based on the results, a final interview will be held at our office
- The selected economic and contractual proposal will be presented
What will my role be?
- Your role will be to implement the backend and administration / management console for the software solutions proposed by DuckMa
- You will need to interface with the internal reference figures
What experiences do I need to be part of the team?
- At least 2 years of programming experience
- Knowledge and passion towards technology
- Knowledge of English (written and spoken)
Are there skills that add value to my application?
- Degree in computer science, mathematics or similar
- Work experience abroad
- Experience in development with different programming languages
Where does the work take place?
- In our headquartered, Rezzato (Brescia)