The company DUCKMA SRL, with registered office in (25122) Brescia, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, no. 1, registered in the Brescia Register of Companies R.E.A. no. BS - 543381, C.F. and VAT no. 03547240980, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, Matteo Gazzurelli, as data controller (hereinafter, the Data Controller), informs, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, the GDPR) that the data will be processed as follows.
1. Object of Treatment
1.1 The Data Controller processes personal, identification and non-sensitive data (name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email, telephone number) communicated when signing contracts with the Data Controller and/or when sending requests for information made through its website (hereinafter, the Personal Data).
1.2 The Data Controller processes information obtained, also by means of cookies, on the use that the interested party makes of the site, including connection times, navigation data, page visits, clicks on content, and his/her preferences.
2. Purposes of the treatment
2.1 Personal Data are processed:
- without express consent (art. 6 lett. b, e GDPR) for the following purposes:
- registering to the website;
- to manage and maintain the website
- to allow subscription to the newsletter service provided by the Owner;
- to fulfill pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations arising from existing relationships;
- to fulfill the obligations provided for by law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- prevent or discover fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the website;
- exercise the rights of the Owner, for example the right of defence in court;
- with prior consent (art. 7 GDPR) for marketing purposes (sending newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner). Subjects, who are already customers, may receive commercial communications about services and products of the Owner similar to those we have already used, except in cases where we have communicated their dissent.
3. Treatment modalities
3.1 The processing of Personal Data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4, n. 2) GDPR or collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
3.2 The Personal Data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
3.3 The Data Controller will process Personal Data for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in any case for no longer than 20 years from the termination of the relationship for service purposes and for no longer than 20 years from the collection of data for marketing purposes.
4. Access to Data
4.1 Personal Data may be made accessible to employees and collaborators of the Owner, in their capacity as appointees and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators.
5. Data communication
5.1 Without the express consent of the interested party pursuant to art. 6, lett. b) and c) GDPR, the Owner may communicate Personal Data for the purposes referred to in art. 21, lett. a) to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and to all other subjects to whom communication is required by law for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes.
6. Data Transfer
6.1 The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and/or third party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors. Currently the servers are located in Google Cloud. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. It is in any case understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers in Italy and/or European Union and/or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller assures as of now that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable provisions of law by entering, if necessary, into agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of data conferment and consequences of refusal
7.1 The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.1, lett. a) is mandatory. In their absence, the Owner will not be able to guarantee either the registration to the site or the services of art. 2.1, lett. a).
7.2 The provision of data for the purposes of art. 2.1, lett. b) is optional. It is up to the interested party not to provide any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, the person concerned will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Owner, but will be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2.1, lett. a).
8. Rights of the interested party
8.1 Pursuant to art. 15 GDPR the interested party will have the right to
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of Personal Data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication i) of the origin of the Personal Data; ii) the purposes and methods of the processing; iii) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; iv) the identification details of the Data Controller, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; v) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain i) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; ii) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; iii) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters i) and ii) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment it proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part, i) for legitimate reasons to the processing of Personal Data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; ii) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator via email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. The right of opposition of the interested party for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and which in any case remains without prejudice to the possibility for the interested party to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication;
8.2 If the conditions provided for by the GDPR exist, the interested party may exercise the right of rectification, the right to be forgotten, the right to limitation of treatment, the right to data portability and the right to object, as well as the right to complain to the Authority Guarantor.
9. How to exercise your rights
9.1 The interested party may at any time exercise its rights by sending a registered letter with return receipt to DUCKMA SRL, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, n. 1, (25122) Brescia or a PEC to email@example.com.
10.1 The Owner's website and services are also intended for persons under 18 years of age. The owner will only collect personal information relating to minors with the written consent of both parents or those exercising parental authority. In the event that information on minors were recorded in the absence of these requirements, the owner will proceed to their cancellation.
11. Owner, responsible and appointed persons
11.1 The Data Controller is DUCKMA SRL. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of the processing is kept at the headquarters of the Owner of the processing.
12.1 This Policy may be subject to change. It is the responsibility of the interested party to regularly check for updates.