The company DUCKMA SRL, with registered office in (25122) Brescia, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, no. 1, registered at the Brescia Register of Companies R.E.A. no. BS - 543381, C.F. and P.IVA no. 03547240980, in the person of the legal representative pro tempore, Matteo Gazzurelli, as the data controller (hereinafter, the Data Controller), informs, pursuant to Art. 13 EU Regulation No. 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, the GDPR) that the data will be processed as indicated below.
1. Object of Treatment
1.1 The Controller processes personal and identifying data (first name, last name, address, telephone, email) (hereinafter, Personal Data) communicated when accessing its premises or requesting information through its website or entering into contracts and/or contacts of a professional nature.
2. Purpose of Treatment
2.1 The processing of Personal Data is carried out by the Data Controller to control access to its premises, to enable the data subject to take advantage of its products and/or services, as well as to carry out its activities, for administrative-accounting purposes and/or to comply with obligations under current legislation.
2.2 The provision of Personal Data is mandatory for the pursuit of the purposes and performance of the activities, referred to in Article 2.1 above, by the Data Controller.
3. Mode of Treatment
3.1 Processing of Personal Data means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the help of automated processes, referred to in Article 4 (2) GDPR, namely collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction. Personal Data are subject to both paper and electronic processing.
3.2 The Data Controller will process the Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in Article 2 of the Disclosure and, in any case, for 20 (twenty) years. Once this retention period has expired, the Personal Data will be destroyed or anonymized.
4. Data Access
4.1 Personal Data may be made accessible to employees and associates of the Data Controller, in their capacity as internal data processors and/or system administrators.
5. Disclosure of Data
5.1 Without the need for express consent under Article 6(b) and (c) GDPR), the Data Controller may disclose Personal Data to those entities to whom disclosure is mandatory by law (e.g., Judicial Authorities). These subjects will process the Personal Data in their capacity as autonomous data controllers. Outside of the aforementioned obligations, Personal Data will not be disclosed to third parties other than the Data Controller or subjects to whom access is granted pursuant to Article 4 of the Policy. Otherwise, the Controller will request specific and express consent from the data subject.
6. Rights of the Interested Party
6.1 The data subject is guaranteed the rights, namely:
- the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of Personal Data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- the right to obtain information on the origin of the Personal Data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, the identification details of the Data Controller, the data processors and the designated representative pursuant to Article 3, paragraph 2, GDPR, the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representatives in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of processing;
- the right to obtain 1) the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data, 2) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed 3) certification to the effect that the operations as per numbers 1) and 2) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- il diritto di opporsi, in tutto o in parte, 1) per motivi legittimi al trattamento dei Dati Personali che lo riguardino, ancorché pertinenti allo scopo della raccolta, 2) al trattamento di Dati Personali che lo riguardino a fini di invio di materiale pubblicitario.
6.2 Where applicable, the data subject also has the rights to be forgotten, to restriction of processing, to data portability as well as the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority.
7. Methods of Exercising Rights
7.1 The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by means of a communication sent by registered letter with return receipt to DUCKMA SRL, Via Vittorio Emanuele II, n. 1, (25122) Brescia or by PEC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Owner, Manager and Appointees
8.1 The Data Controller is DUCKMA SRL. The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the offices of the Data Controller.